- This event has passed.
Planning and Managing a Return to the Workplace Safely During COVID-19
April 27 at 12:30 pm - 1:30 pmFree
As the Government’s plan to ease the UK restrictions continues, employers are beginning to prepare for their employees return
About this Event
Come and join us for our free HR Lunch Club, where we will be discussing the return to the workplace, and what steps employers should take when opening their doors back up to employees.
In this seminar, Debbie Coyne and Claire Flavin will be exploring the following areas that employers will need to review in detail when considering whether employees should be returning to the workplace:
- When the workplace might reopen, and staff might return;
- How the employer will make sure the workplace is safe and how they will get views from staff about any further changes;
- How staff will travel to and from the workplace;
- If there might be a phased return of the workforce, for example, some staff returning before others;
- Who will stay working from home or on furlough; and
- Lateral flow testing for employees
The event is aimed at those involved in human resources, management within an organisation or business owners who manage staff.
Join us on Zoom (Webinar) for our online HR Lunch Club – we will send joining instructions closer to the time once you confirm you are attending.
Please note we reserve the right to decline a booking request and entry for any business or individual we believe is seeking to promote their business in competition with the services we offer rather than to attend the event in good faith. For example, law firms who do not offer employment law services are welcome to attend but an employment law partner at a different firm would be declined.