- This event has passed.
International Trade Briefing: From A to B – The successful movement of goods
March 11 at 9:30 am - 11:00 am
Why attend these sessions: –
From customs procedures to the practicalities of buying from and selling to the EU market, a new trading era brings new rules of trade – with which your company must comply.
These events will provide you with:
- Updates on changes in process and legislation
- Explanation of key aspects of the new trading relationship
- Reliable information sources
‘From A to B’ – The successful movement of goods – Mar 11th 9.30am -11.00am
The UK’s separation from the EU, and the introduction of customs procedures to trade between the UK, EU and Northern Ireland has brought an abundance of challenges for the movement of goods between parties.
Whether facing increased costs, lack of clarity over incoterms rules, confusion over customs clearance and paperwork – there is certainly lots to learn.
Join us for this webinar where we will explore some of the areas which have had a significant impact on the successful movement of goods so far in 2021:
- Key changes to the import and export process and the impact of the new rules of origin
- Freight frustrations – delays, costs and paperwork
- Customs clearance challenges
- Courier chaos
- VAT – new thresholds and processes
- Systems and administration
Becky Stark of Stark Export Focus will be providing an update on the latest issues and feedback from the industry.
We will be welcoming Kevin Walsh from LV Shipping to give us an update on how the freight industry is coping with the increased pressures and any pearls of wisdom to help you keep things moving.