- This event has passed.
GlobalView 2021 Part 3: Conducting Business in the United Kingdom
April 29 at 4:00 pm - 5:30 pmFree
This webinar features a panel of experts sharing their insights on what it really takes for US companies to conduct business in the UK.
About this Event
You are invited to join us for Part 3 of our GlobalView 2021 webinar series focused on conducting business globally.
Each 90-minute webinar will focus on US and UK export opportunities, as both countries have proved to be rich with opportunities and serve as gateway countries to enter other regions in the world.
Our GlobalView 2021 webinar series is brought to you through the collaboration of Wegman Hessler (US) and Aaron & Partners (UK). These two law firms are members of the International Advisory Group (IAG), a powerful network of international firms from around the world. Their legal teams are committed to counseling clients about legal and practical business strategies to maximize global transactions and expansion.
Each webinar will feature legal and accounting/financial professionals who have expertly advised companies on ways to navigate effective ways to conduct business in the US and UK.
Part 3: Conducting Business in the United Kingdom
This 90-minute webinar features a panel of experts discussing what it takes for US businesses to conduct international trade, establish a distribution/sales channel, identify trade partners, or start-up or expand a business operation in the UK.
This webinar will feature clients and advisors who will bring their unique insights and experience about what it takes and how to effectively master the opportunities and challenges of international trade with the UK.
Our panel will include:
- US business leader established in UK
- UK Corporate, Employment, and Commercial Litigation Attorneys
- UK/US Accounting and Tax Advisor
- British Regional/Local Enterprise Partnership Representatives
- When: Thursday, April 29, 2021
Time: 11:00 AM (EST) / 4:00 PM (GMT)
Where: Webinar. (Link provided when you register through EventBrite)
Our panel will be hosted by Wegman Hessler and we will have a lively conversation on a variety of timely topics, including:
- What US companies should consider when evaluating the UK as a place to do business?
- Key considerations when doing business in the UK.
- Employment differences to be mindful of when doing business in the UK.
- Why the UK, and specifically the Nothern Powerhouse, is an ideal location for US businesses?
- What are the tax considerations of doing business in the UK?
- What resources and incentives are available for US companies?
- General advice on trading with the UK.
- We will also address questions that you will share during registration and others that are raised during the program.